Not sure where to start?
Confused by a growing list of competing risks and opportunities?
PRIZIM auditing services effectively address these common situations that organizations face.
PRIZIM has earned an enviable reputation as a leading audit service provider. PRIZIM has successfully directed or participated in thousands of audit engagements, trained thousands of people in auditing tools and techniques, reviewed thousands of external audit reports for quality assurance, and advised clients on practical and mission-relevant ways to optimize audit programs affecting over 10,000 audited entities from Alaska to Africa. With this unparalleled experience, PRIZIM is well qualified to offer reliable, cost effective, and unique approaches to audit, assessment and verification needs.
PRIZIM Inc. has experience with a wide variety of audit, assessment, and verification scenarios including:
- Energy Management
- Facility Conditions
- Cost of Compliance or Improvement
- Greenhouse Gas Emissions
- ISO and other Standards
- Management Systems
- Organizational Effectiveness
- Pollution Prevention
- Risk Management
- Social Responsibility
- Technical Performance
To maintain objectivity and independence, audit clients are managed separately from others.
Clients trust PRIZIM Inc. to provide audit services for high-value low-risk results.
- Facility Conditions: To satisfy legal requirements we verified facility conditions at 112 locations in five states within 90 days involving tribal government, the EPA, and a federal agency.
- Management Systems: PRIZIM is leading EMS audits for a research organization with over 60 locations throughout the US.
- Sustainability: A pristine National Forest retained PRIZIM to assess energy and environmental factors as a first step in developing a sustainability plan.
- Compliance: PRIZIM is routinely chosen to audit environmental regulatory agency operations.
- Safety and Security: PRIZIM identified operational factors causing increased fatalities in federal detention centers for a federal agency.
- Risk Management: PRIZIM integrated safety requirements and best management practices into a new corporate audit program.
- Greenhouse Gas Management: PRIZIM developed and applied a unique model for assessing net greenhouse gas impact for mixed use operations.