Do you find environmental and energy matters overly distracting?
Is your organization or impact too small to justify and support dedicated staff positions?
Are certain parts of your programs too human resource intensive?
A reasonable answer to these questions is to out-source all or part of your program. For your organization to be successful, management and staff need to focus their efforts and expertise on your core business.
Environmental management systems (EMSs) are our business. It’s what we focus on every day. Our staff of experienced professionals can administer all or parts of your program – so your staff can stay focused on your business.
Effective environmental management requires a commitment of staff and resources. Like other valuable management systems, such as finance, human resources, materials, and information, an EMS requires specialized staff knowledge and expertise which is sometimes most efficiently provided by an external service provider.
PRIZIM works with your EMS and related energy, safety, quality, and facility management systems. With successful experience serving clients ranging in size from 10 to over 10,000 employees PRIZIM addresses your issues effectively.
- Partnerships: PRIZIM developed and implemented a national program of educational workshops for a professional association of executive environmental, health and safety managers.
- Specialty Function: A national trade association in temporary need of a top safety management system executive retained PRIZIM to staff the function until a replacement was identified.
- Complete Function: PRIZIM staff account for 80% of all environmental management staff at a national emergency response organization on call 24/7.
- Training: To ensure long-term consistency, a national food organization retained PRIZIM as their internal training service provider.
- Documentation: PRIZIM maintains EMS documentation for secure storage, efficient retrieval, and effective analysis and reporting.
- Hotline: A national organization relied on PRIZIM to maintain a technical EMS hotline during the first two years of its program rollout.